Friday, April 16, 2010

Drawings of Mike

These are some sketches and studies of the day-to-day life of my friend Mike, done for a class project. He's the senior pastor at a young church in Calgary called Abundant Life Church.

Studying for a sermon on Colossians

Visiting with Lenora at the hospital

Typing up his sermon

Mike preaching on Sunday morning


meyerprints said...

George Cwirko-Godycki said...

these are very nice

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom:
I really like your style. I am looking for an artist to take my novel Whalefriend and do a graphic version of it. Does this sort of work appeal to you?
Mike Howell

Wendi Chen said...

very nice sketches! for some reason, my favorite thing is how you pulled off the dynamic direction of brushstrokes on the third sketch... i just love little things like that! :)

M. S. Corley said...

Is the blog dead? I miss seeing your updated.. :(

hermes birkin replica said...

Good post. tHANKS.