Saturday, March 13, 2010

TOMRHODESART.COM is now up!

With the help of my code-wizard friend Dave I've finally gotten my new website up and finished! Check it out at tomrhodesart.com 

I don't think there's anything on there that hasn't been uploaded here first. It's really just a simple, official portfolio where I'll upload finished works and whatever sketches embarrass me the least. Sometime I'll be able to send to potential employers. The blog is gonna stay active, though. I'm going to upload sketches and updates and other less-finished works here (as well as the finished stuff)

Oh yeah, and more work and sketches coming soon!

5 comments:

coNstanza Oroza said...

Very nice! Congratulations 8D

RAWLS said...

Looks great man.

Mike Bear said...

Nice site, Tom. I really enjoyed seeing your progress.

qventti said...

Hooray! this is still one of the funniest things ever - http://www.tomrhodesart.com/files/gimgs/40_orangutan-small.jpg :D

hermes birkin replica said...

Good post. Very nice info. I love this.