Friday, March 19, 2010

Canadian History Project: Superman

Here's something I finished yesterday for a class project about Canadian history. I chose Superman because he's great and was also co-created by Canadian-born illustrator Joe Shuster!

I was inspired by 2 things:

1. This commercial they used to play all the time when I was a kid
2. I didn't want to draw something boring

It's a play on this early ultra-American Superman cover


Melkaholic said...

Ah! I love it, Tom! I also enjoy your portrayal of the majestic beaver.

Gonz said...

You nailed the look! Well done! The idea of a beaver climbing up Superman's body, or him picking one up by the scruff and putting it on his shoulder, had me laughing out loud. I love it.

hermes birkin replica said...

Nice post thanks for sharing.

Naomi Chelsea said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!