Thursday, January 08, 2009

Where I draw

Here are some pictures of my room, which is where I do most of my drawing, sleeping and procrastinating. I really like my room, and I recently just got some new stuff for Christmas that helps pimp it up. I got a brand new awesome glass-topped, tilting drawing desk and some little plastic drawer things, and I found that lamp behind my reading chair and I forgot my plant on the out cropping above the foyer, so I put it all together, along with all the DVDs (yup, I'm still on those) and the books I got too, and I decided I wanted to show it off. It's the sort of room i've wanted ever since I was a kid, and I don't mean it has a lot of comic books and action figures and toy guns; I mean it has a desk in a little nook thing lined up with the window, and a bookshelf full of books and DVDs all about topics I find fascinating and entertaining. A comfortable bed is a plus, but my dog thinks it's his. And some big juicy speakers that I use to raise a little hell every once in a while.

Here are some pictures





3 comments:

ginnyle said...

Oh, you have a dog. Lovely!

hermes birkin said...

Good post. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing.

cheap android tablet
wenger backpack
swissgear backpack

Hermes replica
hermes birkin replica
Replica Hermes
Hermes Handbags
Replica Hermes Handbags

petmed said...

Thanks for your insight for the great posting. I am glad I have taken the time to see this.