Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1 Tree Frog + 1 Narwhal + 1 Orangutan = 0 Girlfriends

Everyonce in a while, when the mood so moves us, my good friends Dave and Cale and I will play a little art game. I'm sure most people have done it; You take 3 animals and then get someone to combine them. Cale, being the glorious bastard he is, told me to combine these three, and the result is the most abhorrent thing I've ever drawn. It did get a good laugh from Cale though, so I consider that my compensation.

2 comments:

jovial_cynic said...

hahaha! I love it!

post this in GBS, man. It's been a while since they've had a good drawn-art thread in there. They must be running out of ideas... the latest one I've seen is "What did Kirby eat? -- Version 3" or something like that.

This image is fantastic starting material.

hermes birkin said...

Good post. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing.

cheap android tablet
wenger backpack
swissgear backpack

Hermes replica
hermes birkin replica
Replica Hermes
Hermes Handbags
Replica Hermes Handbags