Friday, November 14, 2008

You know what would really make my day?


we were assigned a project in class today with a heaven and hell theme. i was sitting there thinking about stuff i think is awesome and it just made me so happy i had to make a shitty collage to put on my wall to brighten me up on those monday mornings when theres poop in my coffee

for the unenlightened, heres a quick rundown of whats in it

big puffy clouds
mountains
meadow
frank lloyd wright house Falling Water
rolls royce phantom
bear skin rug with Bryce Dallas Howard on it
a shit load of lab puppies
daft punk performing
a saddled trex with corked teeth
and shit tons of beer to enjoy with my friends C.S.Lewis, G.K. Chesterton, St. Thomas Aquinas, J.R.R. Tolkien and Jesus Christ

that would make my day, any day.

2 comments:

Tooled! said...

mmmm... bryce dallas howard. needs lens flare.

Mike Bear said...

and this makes me happy. i think i'll have to do one of those for myself :)